The fourth generation of Galaxy S smartphone from Samsung – Galaxy S4 is unveiled and now everyone is looking for the launch of the handset on the carrier of their choice in their country. UK-based Mobile Phone retailer Carphone Warehouse has a dedicated Galaxy S4 webpage on their website which mentions April 26th as the expected date of launch or availability of the handset from the retailer. Customers can register their interest in Galaxy S4 at www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/samsung-galaxy-s4.
UK’s only 4G network, EE has also announced that they will be launching the Galaxy S4 on their network from April 26th while pre-orders will commence from March 28th on their website, telesales and EE retail channels. EE in their press release also mentioned that Galaxy S4 will also be available on 3G networks through Orange and T-Mobile. You may also register to know when Galaxy S4 launches on EE at www.ee.co.uk/galaxy.
Specs and features of Galaxy S4 are:
- 5″ Full HD Super AMOLED Display
- 1.9GHz quad-core/1.6GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal storage + microSD (up to 64GB)
- 13MP Camera (Rear) with Flash and Zero Shutter Lag, 2MP Camera (front)
- Camera Features: Dual Camera, Drama Shot, Sound & Shot, 360 Shot, Panorama and more
- Network: 2.5G, 3G and 4G LTE (dependant on market variant)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS GLONASS, IR LED, MHL 2.0, USB 2.0
- Other Features: Samsung Hub, ChatON, Group Play, Story Album, S Translator, Smart Scroll, Smart Pause, Air View, Ait Gesture, S Travel, S Voice Drive, S Health, Adapt Display, Adapt Sound, Samsung KNOX
- 2,600 mAh battery.
The handset has already made it on top in the news on tech sites and is expected to achieve milestone of record sales after its availability. Would you like to buy the Galaxy S4 smartphone? Let us know in comments below.